Windows-MDI like in Morphic?

Ian Trudel ian at monk.cgocable.ca
Tue Jun 22 20:44:40 UTC 1999

Dwight, I have tried your suggestion. It is okay, but I feel need something
very close to MDI. Anyway, my computer is not very fast (P133, some HDDs and
82 megs RAM on WinNT 4.0 Server) and having multiple Morphics make Squeak
eat my CPU out. So, I guess I have to reject the multiple Morphic for
convenience. Any other suggestion?

Ian