Morphic Data Entry

Neal Nelson neal_nelson at primus.com.au
Tue Jun 8 06:25:37 UTC 1999

I'm new to Morphic and I'm having a problem creating fairly standard
windows which basically consist of data entry forms. I've tried using
TextMorph for my entry fields but I can't seem to get them to work as a
normal entry field would. If I create then with text in them, they keep
that length but if I create them empty (as the user needs to populate the
field), they have zero length and any text entered isn't ever displayed
but the pointer moves down a line for each character.

If anyone could explain to me how I can generate entry fields in Morphic,
I'd be more grateful. I'm stumped on my current project until I can entry
forms working.

Thanks.