Screenshots

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Thu Jun 24 21:42:22 UTC 1999

I just noticed that it's my screenshot (I didn't know it had been
linked)...anyway, I just played around a little bit with
SystemWindow...added an icon method that answers the Squeak logo by default,
re-positioned the buttons (and added maximize) and drew the bitmaps for
those buttons.  I also created a modified button (subclassed
SimpleButtonMorph) that would draw a raised border on a #mouseEnter: event
and then draw an inset border when pressed (shifting the submorph for the
button down and to the right).

There are a few problems with shifting the title bar around...mostly having
to do with subclasses that throw additional morphs up there (like the
notifier and parts bins).

I was interested in the following things that I saw:

1.  Syntax highlighting
2.  Function plotter
3.  Whisker

Anyone know if these are available?