Squeak OS

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Tue Jun 15 13:37:22 UTC 1999

I like the idea of running Squeak as an OS, but some sort of "virtual"
object memory would be needed to make it truly accepted as an OS (unless
someone comes up with a cheap hardware solution in the near term)...is
anyone working on such a beast?  I'd be interested to hear some of the
design ideas in this area.

- Stephen