One last request re: Swiki problems on Windows95

dusty at ecpi.com dusty at ecpi.com
Thu Jun 17 16:53:10 UTC 1999

A few days ago, I sent out a message wondering if anyone else had been
unable to access Swiki pages on Windows95 under Squeak 2.4. Since I
received no response, I will repeat the request one last time:

I can load what I presume to be the first Swiki page, which reads:

Edit this Page __________________ Back to the Top

ourplace: Front Page

(End)

When I try to Edit this Page, the server returns:

HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request -- UndefinedObjects are not indexable

(End)

I have set up the Server folder and the swiki exactly as indicated, I
have re-installed the folder, re-installed Squeak. Nothing changes the
error. Everything else  on Squeak works fine.

I can't believe this problem hasn't shown up before. I'd like to use
the software, but can't unless I clear up this problem.

I'd appreciate some help.

dusty

P.S. the server returns the error while looking for

http://mymachine:80/ourplace.1.edit

where "ourplace" is the name of the folder for the Swiki, in which
there are two files, named "1" and "2". So, "1" exists.

--
Is your email secure? http://www.pop3now.com
(c) 1998,1999 Cave Creations Corp. All rights reserved.