Newbies Wanted

Ted K. Ted.Kaehler at disney.com
Thu Jun 3 04:54:10 UTC 1999

	Hi Folks, it's me again.  It's just amazing how much a person can get wrong while posting one simple tutorial.
	Ed Luwish pointed out that in the Swiki, I misspelled the name of the page.  I have now created a page with the correct name and moved the tutorial there.  However, on a Swiki, I could not rename the old page directly.   So, the BankAccount tutorial has a new url:

	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/SqueakDoc.44

Please make a note of this new url.

--Ted.

(I like the chatty style of the tutorial -- it's the way a demo really sounds.  Please reply to me privately if you have more corrections.)

Ted Kaehler,   Walt Disney Imagineering, R&D
(home) 3415 Cork Oak Way, Palo Alto, CA  94303.  voice (650) 424-1070
http://www.webPage.com/~kaehler2/
Remember, we are the lowest form of intelligence that can do this sort of thing.