[BUG] Celeste and Scamper.

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Jun 24 13:30:07 UTC 1999

Looks like the server or the network was being slow.  Maybe Outlook is more patient?  What if you try it again?

If that doesn't help, try opening up a Transcript and getting a little more info on what is happening.  POPSocket seems to think, in your example, that you have successfully logged in, so it either made some progress or fooled itself into *thinking* it had made some progress.

Lex