Screenshots nice, but...

Doug Way dway at mat.net
Thu Jun 24 18:17:00 UTC 1999

It looks like the GaTech swiki is down right now.  Probably a bunch of
people saw your posting and went to go look at the bandwidth-eating
screenshots page (including myself), bringing the swiki to its knees. :-)

I think either thumbnails, or even just links to individual screenshots
are probably needed.  If I have time tonight I might go through and
convert them to thumbnails, and provide links to the actual screenshots on
separate swiki pages.  (Or someone else could do this if they're in the
mood.)

- Doug Way
  dway at mat.net