Documentation

Dino gte949e at prism.gatech.edu
Wed Jun 9 11:40:26 UTC 1999

I do agree with this....  but it would be nice if the code had some
comments too.  With more comments, it makes reading the code easier than
reading code with no comments.  Some parts of the code probably doesn't
need comments (like accessors and modifiers), but some of the code could
use a comment here and there just to let us know what is going on.

Also, it would be great if every class had an example class we could study
off of.  Sometimes an example class is worth a thousand words.

-- Dino