Proposal: Squeak book published by O'Reilly: was Re. Document ation

Pennell, David dpennell at quallaby.com
Fri Jun 11 00:12:21 UTC 1999

I used Tim Olsons SameGame as a learning tool for teaching my son
about Squeak.  We first changed the squares to circles (I have a
KDE version that using spinning spheres that would be nice to do
in Baloon3D...).  We then added a HallOfFame to record top scores
with names.  This was last Christmas before I started the new job
and I haven't been able to follow through with it.  I think there
are probably many opportunities to continue this.

-david