[ALL] Lobbying - Smalltalk KILLER APP!

Peter Smet peter_smet at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 04:35:24 UTC 1999

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I think this is an excellent idea. As mentioned, the pluggable web server in
Squeak is a great starting point. Mark Guzdial and others are modifying the
Swiki servers to handle uploads, and the whole site is becoming very
interactive. The next generation of pluggable web server is called
commanche - I have noticed non-smalltalkers enquiring about the security and
load aspects of the servers, so I suspect there is a big demand for a robust
Smalltalk server.
To find out more, do a search on PWS, pluggable web server, swiki etc, on
the following home page:

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak.1