[BUG] Scamper and JPEG

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Tue Jun 22 00:21:14 UTC 1999

Hmmm, I haven't chased anything down in Scamper, but your HTML source is
a little bit malformed. The beginning <center> needs to be moved from
before the header to after <body ...>. <html> should begin the header,
and you should have </body></html> for the page footer. Most mature
browsers accept just about anything thrown at them as more or less valid
HTML and muddle through, but I doubt Scamper has such a tolerance level.

-- Dwight