genuine squeak newbie

Jeff Szuhay jeffs at pstnet.com
Tue Jun 22 21:15:30 UTC 1999

>[Question about "programs" or the equivalent in Squeak]
>
>I've written a page to help with precisely that question.
>
>Please see if -
>http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak.658
>Helps you any.
>
>One of the links from there, and specifically applicable to experienced
>programmers that are Squeak-newbies, is-
>http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak.665
>
>Please mail me if you have any comments.

Thanks!

I did just a little bit of SmallTalk/V coding a number of years ago
and am now getting back to SmallTalk (Sun & Java just give me the
heebee-geebies).

These are helpful pages.

8-)

    Jeff Szuhay                <mailto:jeffs at pstnet.com>
    Lead Macintosh Engineer    voice: 412/271-5040 x227
    Psychology Software Tools  <http://www.pstnet.com/>