[BUG] [FIX] Browser loses method text if new first method has spelling fault

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Fri Jun 25 15:24:42 UTC 1999

Hi Folks.

I'm terribly sorry I didn't post this fix sooner!  Last month Carl Gundel &
I submitted a (hopefully) comprehensive fix for various bugs relating to the
changes we made to the Browser.  Unfortunately, I neglected to post it to
this list too.

The attached change set fixes many Browser bugs.  Carl & I owe a debt of
gratitude to Oshima Yoshiki for finding some of the bugs and attempting a
fix back in early April.  Scott Wallace also helped to test & review our
fixes.

Well, better late then never!  I hope I haven't caused you folks too much
grief!

---==> Chris

PS>  The preamble on the change set gives a full description of the bugs
that were fixed and the tests that were performed on our fixes.

  <<AllCatFix.21May657pm.cs>>

Attachment converted: Anon:AllCatFix.21May657pm.cs (????/----) (0000AD0E)