What is latest version for Windows?

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Tue Jun 22 00:49:53 UTC 1999

The latest pre-packaged version is 2.4b. The difference is just a bunch of
updates which you'll get by hitting the 'update code from server' entry in
the help menu.

  Andreas
--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+