Squeak swiki down....

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 28 16:24:57 UTC 1999

No, not related -- the Transcript just got munged.  Happens sometimes with
the multi-threading when too many processes are trying to write too much to
the Transcript at once.  It is slightly related to the UploadSwiki --
which, because it's still experimental, prints out extra stuff to the
Transcript.

I killed the Transcript, opened a new one, and dropped some of the
Transcript status messages. Seems to be working fine now.

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu