I was wondering ...

Marcel Weiher marcel at system.de
Wed Jun 23 07:51:12 UTC 1999

I've actually written a prototype modification to the C translator
to make it spit out real Objective-C class definitions and code.  The
idea is to have something inbetween current C-translatable code and
full Smalltalk so, for example, plugin code can be written in almost
normal Smalltalk, or even better, it is possible to annotate
Smalltalk code to make it translatable/compilable.

One thing I am looking for is a syntax for these annotations,
because I know that several have already been devised and don't look
forward to reinventing that particular wheel.

Marcel

p.s.:  The problem is I can't find the latest version, oh well,
building it twice is supposed to be good anyhow...