MorphicWindows TitleBar and 3DLook

Peter Smet peter.smet at flinders.edu.au
Mon Jun 14 14:30:07 UTC 1999

This is a great change!

I think these kinds of 'cosmetic changes' are really important
for attracting new users. In many cases, unfortunately,
It doesn't matter how great and
powerful a programming environment is if it doesnt look
good. I have filed both changes in permanently!

Although I love Squeak, I must admit I too found it's
interface 'quirky' initially.

Peter