MorphicWindows TitleBar and 3DLook

Russell Allen russell.allen at firebirdmedia.com
Tue Jun 15 09:35:57 UTC 1999

Hi

....and for those of use who don't mind the Squeak default colour scheme,
here's Torsten's color scheme tweaked to match the gradient to the
paneColor.  Try minimising the windows!

Doesn't look that good in less than 16 bit colour, though :(

cheers

Russell

>I have modified your colour scheme to take out the white
>shading - try this out.
>Best to close all windows before filing in.
>
>Peter
>

>>Fantastisch!
>>
>>Of course this is a good idea, What's important is to make a Squeak
>>system that can import Look&Feel settings from another format, such as X
>>themes, Kalleidoscope appearances, or some other source. Has anyone
>>looked into the level of abstraction of these and figuerd out how easy
>>it would be to make Squeak a "back end" to them?
>>
>>--
>>stp
>>
>>Stephen Travis Pope | stp at create.ucsb.edu |
>>http://www.create.ucsb.edu/~stp

Attachment converted: Anon:titlebar.cs (????/????) (0000ABEE)
Russell Allen

russell.allen at firebirdmedia.com