I was wondering ...

Steve Thompson sthompso at connertech.com
Tue Jun 22 14:56:21 UTC 1999

David! -
I noticed that you were from Boulder and thought I would ask if you knew of
any leads for junior Smalltalk positions.  I'm currently using a variety of
OO languages in my job in Longmont, but I definitely find Squeak Smalltalk
to be the most enjoyable.  Unfortunately, as with Eiffel in the past,
management is incredibly shy of the Squeak stuff, despite its obvious
advantages to the company.  The language of choice here is 'C', and thus my
fidelity to my current employer is quite low.

Let me know and best regards!,

Steve Thompson
sthompso at connertech.com
morpheus at cwix.com