Screenshots

Doug Way dway at mat.net
Sat Jun 26 00:17:31 UTC 1999

On Fri, 25 Jun 1999 ohshima at is.titech.ac.jp wrote:

>   I found that someone (Torsten Bergmann?) kindly put the
> image of Squeak running on a PDA.  I'd like to express my
> thanks.
>
>   However, now we have a better PDA and better screenshot of
> Squeak running on the PDA, so I already put the image on the
> "Screenshot page".  The problem is that I can't figure out I
> should remove the former one or not.  Please notice me what
> I should do with that.

Ohshima, it's probably fine to just leave the former PDA screenshot there
as well.  Especially since it seems like a greater accomplishment to get
Squeak running on the more primitive hardware!

Although if you could add the names of the two PDA devices to the page,
that would be helpful.  (e.g. "Squeak running on a Sharp xxxx PDA")

Also, if folks could add html links from the thumbnails where appropriate,
that would be good too.  (I just added a link from the Function Plotter
screenshot to the MathMorphs page.)

- Doug Way
  dway at mat.net