[BUG] ChangeSorter>findCngSet

Dan Ingalls DanI at wdi.disney.com
Tue Mar 2 01:30:11 UTC 1999

Tim (and all)

We have a fix for this already (as well as several really cool new things) in unreleased updates.  We are currently "in media res" as Caesar used to say (big demo in two days (not a literal translation)), so I will probably not propagate updates until the end of this week at best.  Please bear with us.

	- Dan