Squeak newsgroup ?

Ian Trudel ian at monk.cgocable.ca
Wed Mar 17 17:06:09 UTC 1999

Well, for those we want to filter under notSoElegantFiltering:withWindows:
I use Microsoft Internet Mail (free, see at
http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/). MS Outlook has a better looking and
so forth, but the one I proposed is simple and works better :P. For
filtering, you just have to add a filter for squeak at cs.uiuc.edu (and
squeak-request?) at the "To:" and another at the "Cc:".

				Ian