Flaps - Go To Trashcan - Menues

SWallace scottw at wdi.disney.com
Fri Mar 19 05:15:14 UTC 1999

At 7:55 PM -0800 3/18/99, Andres Valloud wrote:
>Hi.
>
>Aren't they a bit too easy to hit accidentally? Shouldn't they be located
> at the corners? If so, where goes the trashcan?

Try relocating the flaps yourself.  A simple drag on the tab of an open flap lets you reposition the tab and resize the flap itself.

Everyhing about the flaps which you see initially is simply put out there to illustrate the capabilities.  My assumption is that no two people will be satisfied with the same choices, and everything about flaps is configurable.

Incidentally, my experience is that flaps set up to flop out on mouseover and dragover are rather awkward to use on a squeak that isn't set up for "full screen" operation, so unless operating in full-screen mode, I often reconfigure the flaps to require a proactive mouse-click before they open up.

Many thanks for the comments, Andres.

  -- Scott