Anyone making end-user programs with Squeak?

Chris Reuter cgreuter at calum.csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Mar 17 02:24:31 UTC 1999

On Mon, Mar 08, 1999 at 11:27:53PM -0500, Bill Dargel wrote:
> Chris Reuter wrote:
>
> > I changed the extension from .tgz to tar.gz which (self fingers cross)
> > will fix the problem.
>
> It works with Netscape 4.05 (in Windows) with just a bit of fudging. It's
[deletia]

OK, I've given up trying to get it to work and have switched to .zip.
Both lynx and the two versions of Internet Exploder I used didn't
have a problem with it.

What I really should do is use ftp, which entails me Getting Around To
It.  Someday, perhaps.

If it still doesn't work (and if anyone cares by this point ;), please
let me know.

			--Chris