Squeak programming question

Andres Valloud sqrmax at cvtci.com.ar
Mon Mar 22 20:56:12 UTC 1999

Hi.

> I pretty much subscribe to the solutions proffered so far (returning an array and using a block).  However I offer the following for your entertainment (fasten seat belts)...

I feel this is quite close to the Cluster thing done by reprogramming
#doesNotUnderstand:... although here the cluster never gets created.

By close I mean the idea of having a logical group of objects (cluster) that can
be named as you wish... and also like a, hmmm, aDictionary with fixed key slots.
Somehow it comes out to be the same as someArray at: aProperIndex and so on...
but I particularly like to ask for thisObject by a name.

Andres.