pretty printing source code

kpgrant at mindspring.com kpgrant at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 31 03:50:58 UTC 1999

Is there a technique or goodie lurking about out there for getting
printouts of source code in an easy-to-read format?  Right now if
I have a project with 20 new classes in it and I want a printout of
all the code to refer to in discussion with someone (assume there
is no machine with a squeak environment available) it seems I have
to file out the code then print the file and work from that.  All
of the exclamation points, timestamps, etc... get a bit annoying
after a while.  I'm looking for something that would make the code
look a bit cleaner and easier to read, the way it appears in the
browser.

Thanks,
Kevin