[enh request]menus of options in popup queries

Joern Eyrich Joern.Eyrich at brokat.com
Thu Mar 11 07:49:21 UTC 1999

Tim Rowledge wrote:
> In popup queries (like the one you get from a Browser whilst adding a new item
> in the protocol pane) it would be useful to have a popup menu of common
> options.

That would be a fine thing. I think it would also be useful if the list would be dynamically updated with the things you type in.

It could also automatically be resorted, for example
1) most recently used item at the top
2) most frequently used item at the top
3) alphabetically

Ideally, of course, you could choose between those options, maybe with a Preferences setting for the default...

In the course of this action, maybe someone could also enable the "Paste" menu operation on (at least MVC) FillInTheBlanks (for people like me who have difficulties remembering some command keys... :-()?

Joern