Anyone making end-user programs with Squeak?

Stefanie Thies thies at hni.uni-paderborn.de
Mon Mar 1 07:11:52 UTC 1999

Adam Bridge wrote:

> On the Rhapsody talk list there was a question asking if anyone had made any
> end-user or commercial products using Squeak or its technology.  Or any
> non-academic uses at all.
>
> Good question.
>
> Are there?
>
> I'd love to hear.
>
> Thanks
>
> Adam Bridge

Hello!

I am implementing a visual critquing language for end-users;
e.g. non-programmers.
It is some kinde of puzzle which you can plug together,
build on a filter- and pipe-
metaphor. I use Squeak just as implementation environment
for myself and hide it for
the end-user.
I think thats not what you are looking for, but if you are
interessted please
contact me!

Stefanie Thies

PS: It would be nice to hear about your gotten results.
Stefanie Thies       email:   thies at hni.uni-paderborn.de
Hainteichstr. 13     phone:   05251/606469
33613 Bielefeld      fax:     05251/606212