Squeak newsgroup ?

Ian Trudel ian at monk.cgocable.ca
Wed Mar 17 20:39:46 UTC 1999

----------
: De : Joshua Marker <lux at umich.edu>
: A : squeak at cs.uiuc.edu
: Objet : Re: Squeak newsgroup ?
: Date : mercredi 17 mars 1999 15:26
[snip]
: 	I wouldn't mind a parallel system - especially (ooooh) a
: SEARCHABLE one. Hmmm. I'll have some time soon; if anyone has a
webobjects
: server and can donate cycles and table space, I'll write an app that will
: catalogue these, sometime this spring/summer.
:

Chris Norton wrote:
:If you want to use the Squeak mailing list as a newsgroup, simply
:unsubscribe from it.  You can read all of the messages at this handy
:archive:
:
:http://macos.tuwien.ac.at:9009/Server.home

Check it out. There is a search engine. The server is written in Squeak
(see the webpage's footnote).

			Ian