WinSqueak issues

Michael Rutenberg mdr at scn.org
Thu Mar 4 07:55:21 UTC 1999

Question:
When you bring up the Squeak VM Preferences using the F2 key, it mentions Printer Setup.  What kind of printing can I subsequently do, and how to do I do it? (Screen print?)

Issue:
Sometimes my Squeak screen goes white and it will not refresh.  The cursor is still the Squeak standard one and moves, but I do not get any (now invisible) window/menu response from moving or clicking the mouse.  My only solution is to click on the Win95 [X] window close button which quits Squeak.  I can not reliably reproduce this, but it has happened several times (3?) when I have reexposed the Squeak window after it has been minimized for a while.  I am using the standard 2.3 release VM.  Anyone else seen this?

Mike
	mdr at scn.org

p.s. I also once got a stream of SetDBtoBits error message, but I think that was unrelated, and seemed to nicely go away after a bit of clicking around - scary but true.