Playing with Morphic-Components

agree at carltonfields.com agree at carltonfields.com
Thu Mar 18 20:12:33 UTC 1999

Omigosh!  How very sweet!  I had no idea how utterly absolutely and wonderfully cool "Play with me 6" truly was!  I am embarassed to admit that I though the pictures were just window dressing to show the neat geometric shapes and the ability to draw arrows with pointers, together with the Morphic browser.

This is the reason that documentation is a good thing.  Thank you, Helge for turning me on to yet another beautiful Squeak subtlety!