[ENH] That crazy dot idea II

Ivan Tomek ivan.tomek at acadiau.ca
Sun Mar 21 16:35:30 UTC 1999

Once more, while I appreciate the proposals to compress the syntax of
specific frequently needed messages, I don't think that their value
outweighs the value of the simplicity and power of the original
Smalltalk syntax. I would much prefer leaving it without any
extensions, including dots, etc. Think of APL, hieroglyphics versus
the 26 letters of the English alphabet, etc.