It's REALLY heating up out there...

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Tue Mar 2 17:07:19 UTC 1999

Good Grief. It sonds just wonderful. Just look at the size of that
bandwidth!

Mind you, the integer performance sounds oddly low given the other figures,
which might damage the Sq performance. Still, there should be no problems
with graphics...

All one needs is a USB disc for saving images and some network connection
- which they must surely have in the works if they have any sense - and it
might make a really neat Smalltalk intro system. When I worked at PPS, I
tried to get someone to take seriously the rise of the games machines and
allow work on a nintendo port. I might have got the brand wrong, but I
still think the idea was right. I even included Nintendo in the list of
ports on the sweatshirts I made for a bunch of people at PPS :-)

--
Useful random insult:- Nine pence in the shilling.
Tim Rowledge:  rowledge at interval.com (w)  +1 (650) 842-6110 (w)