It's REALLY heating up out there...

Adam Hill ahill at users.arco.com
Tue Mar 2 19:14:14 UTC 1999

One REAL cool thing is that the Dreamcast has the OS on EVERY CD. THis lets
them avoid Firmware/ROM upgrades (like on current WinCE machines) If it is a
non encrypted format we might get it to boot SqueakOS!

Maybe Disney needs to talk to Sony. Remember we CAN hack commercial
machines! (go look at LegOS) ;-)

adam...