Squeak newsgroup ?

Peter Crowther peter.crowther at it-iq.com
Thu Mar 18 09:00:31 UTC 1999

> I use Microsoft Internet Mail (free, see at
> http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/). MS Outlook has a better looking and
> so forth, but the one I proposed is simple and works better :P.
[...]

Yeah.  And I'd use procmail on Linux if I could.  But I receive the list at
work, and work's a Microsoft house and makes heavy use of forms and MS-style
formatting, and I need to use Outlook to handle the forms and the
WINMAIL.DAT attachments for formatting.  So I'd rather stick to one mail
client.  Others on the list are likely to be in the same boat.

Tom Burns' comment about the rules rather than the Inbox Assistant [where
*do* M$ get these names] is interesting, though --- I *teach* Outlook and
hadn't thought of that one.  Tom, mind if I use that in courses [with
appropriate acknowledgement]? :-)

		- Peter