78 new updates - Really

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Tue Mar 16 20:02:14 UTC 1999

I just tried loading the new updates and had the VM blow away with a floating point overflow error. No idea why as yet, but I'll try to find the culprit soon.

In the meantime, whilst looking to see if the changeset exposed any obvious culprit, I notice that the changeset starting:-
'From Squeak 2.3 of January 14, 1999 on 4 February 1999 at 8:28:50 pm'!

"Change Set:		B3DBase
Date:			4 February 1999
Author:			Andreas Raab
 - has many many lines with crlf instead of just crs.

tim

--
Useful random insult:- A Neanderthal brain in a Cro-Magnon body.
Tim Rowledge:  rowledge at interval.com (w)  +1 (650) 842-6110 (w)