Is there any Linux console Squeak?

Ian Trudel ian at monk.cgocable.ca
Wed Mar 17 17:46:43 UTC 1999

My linux server is quite inexpensive and has simple purposes such LAN
management, some servers such FTP, Web and Mail but it is a mere 486 DX4
100 with 8 megs RAM/500 megs HDD (which is fine for *most* tasks I need).

The question is: there is Squeak for Linux console (let's say, with
(n)curses?:). You bet, I haven't installed X (do I have to tell you why?
*grin*).

The main purpose of squeak on this machine would be yet to run Squeak Mail
Archiver by Georg Gollmann. So, anything to suggest?

					Ian

PS: Sorry to post this here, I've looked over the web and ftp and I didn't
found anything.

+  Ian Trudel
+  ian at monk.cgocable.ca
+  http://monk.cgocable.ca/~ian/