NCM VM & prototypes (was Re: Must _ go like the Dodo?)

Peter Crowther peter.crowther at it-iq.com
Tue Mar 16 10:48:51 UTC 1999

> Yay! Add another user to the list. Have you had any problems? Which
> platform are you using? I still haven't managed to persuade
> my iMac to run
> CodeWorrier and spit out a VM. Has anyone built a Mac NCM VM?
> non-ARM Unix?

I'm also using and developing on the Win32 version.  Works a treat, although
the Interpreter source as distributed by Tim won't compile --- you need to
take a couple of halts out :-).

A FreeBSD version will be compiled up soon for use on UM2 --- just as soon
as I can persuade that pesky GC to like my modifications.

		- Peter