Squeak for Windows CE

Bolot Kerimbaev bolot at cc.gatech.edu
Fri May 7 13:46:47 UTC 1999

Several people were successful running Squeak on WinCE devices. There's
an interface inconvinience, though: the screen format (height greater
than width), and you'll need to tweak a lot of prefs to make it work
right. Also, some devices (as I recall) do not track the stylus, and
Squeak relies on cursor tracking to detect focus.

Here's a link from http://squeak.org
http://www.sugarWeb.com/Miniatures/Files/WinCE/WceToday.htm
The latest version compiled is 2.2, but it shouldn't be too hard to
compile a 2.4, provided WinCE supports PLLs (pocket DLLs :)

--
Bolot Kerimbaev
College of Computing