Which QT components needed for 2.4/68K?

John.Maloney at disney.com John.Maloney at disney.com
Wed May 12 21:12:04 UTC 1999

Gert,

As Mark G. kindly pointed out, you need the 2.4c version of the
68K Squeak VM. However, when I looked on the UIUC public
FTP Squeak directory, I discovered that we never uploaded the
2.4c version of the VM. That has now been done. You'll
need to use Fetch or some other FTP program capable of
decoding MacBinary II files. The file you want is:

    Squeak_VM_2.4c_68K.bin

and it is in the "2.4" directory.

Please try this and let me know if it solves the problem.

	-- John