[FIX] Unobscured Halo Morph Name

Doug Way dway at mat.net
Fri May 28 06:32:34 UTC 1999

Here's another fix/enhancement to the name under the Morphic halo:

http://www.mindspring.com/~dway/smalltalk/HaloNameFix2-dew.cs

Currently, if you bring up the halo on a morph which is near or exceeds
the bottom of the screen, you can't see the name of the morph.  For me
this seems to happen fairly often, and is annoying.  This fix now draws
the name at the bottom of the screen.

(should've thought of this when I submitted my earlier fix with the white
background for the halo name...)

I also tweaked the degree to which the halo handles go outside of the
screen, so that in the case that you're looking at a thin morph (e.g.
ScrollBar) at the bottom of the screen, the halo name doesn't completely
obscure the lower handles.

(The fix is in HaloMorph>>addNameBeneath:string:, plus the tweak in
HaloMorph>>addHandles.)

- Doug Way
  EAI/Transom Technogies, Ann Arbor, MI
  dway at eai.com, dway at mat.net