update 1164

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Mon May 3 17:11:36 UTC 1999

I get exactly the same result with a virgin 2.4b image on my Mac and on
my NT workstation.

Personally I chose to "proceed" and had probably a couple of dozen
errors before getting past 1164. For some funny reason, that image is
extremely unstable... ;'P

William

--
Live without fear; your Creator loves you
as a mother. Go in peace to follow the good