Squeak for Windows CE

Carl G. Gruden carl at herc.woodgreen.org
Fri May 7 14:17:27 UTC 1999

I just checked out the reference Markus provides below to HP's Joranda
device and if one looks closely the image used for the screen of the device
has a wonderful shot of a hot air balloon. An open invitation for the Squeak
VM?

   __
  /\_\__  Carl G. Gruden               ~  WoodGreen Community Centre
  \/_/\_\ Information Technology Mgr.  ~  835 Queen Street East
  /\_\/_/ (416)469-5211 ext. 1148      ~  Toronto, Ontario  M4M 1H9
  \/_/     fax 469-0825                ~  Canada

	filename="Carl Gruden.vcf"

Attachment converted: Anon:Carl Gruden.vcf 3 (????/----) (000099DA)