[BUG] changes to MVC text window get ignored

Michael Rutenberg mdr at scn.org
Wed May 19 07:35:19 UTC 1999

Description
Changes to a text window get ignored (cancelled?) if you type the up arrow (and might be caused in other ways also).  Only seems to happen in MVC.

Example
	Open browser in MVC.
	Edit an existing method but do not accept.
	Press up arrow once.
	Select another method

Result
	Changes in original method are lost when the new method is displayed without confirmation (Do you want to discard changes?)

This also affects Celeste -- I discovered it because I kept sending large unedited email replies to all the unsuspecting original recipients of a message (I was sure I had edited the distribution list down! :-)).

John, Lex -- This is the same bug as I earlier noticed but could not reproduce.

Mike

p.s. I am on Win95