update 1164

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Mon May 3 20:14:18 UTC 1999

Since my Mac is at home, over lunch I fired up a FTP client on NT and
made sure it was set to binary. That allowed me to get past the 1164
errors w/out even a burp.

Everything is running fine now - I'm curious, Richard, are you using
Stuffit 5? And if so, what version? I've 5.02 at home and 5.1 on my
Power Book which didn't have these problems.

William

--
Live without fear; your Creator loves you
as a mother. Go in peace to follow the good