[PWS] PWS only meant for Swiki?

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Sun May 2 00:46:14 UTC 1999

The PWS is definitely meant for more than just Swikis.  Bolot Kerimbaev has
been undertaking an extensive rewrite of the innards of the PWS, and is
getting some very nice performance numbers for just plain uploads and
downloads.

Thanks for the heads-up -- we'll work on the error messages during the
current rewrite cycle.

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu