[BUG] ObjectViewer Crashes VM

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Thu May 13 22:32:24 UTC 1999

Hello,
While snooping through Kernel/Objects and reading comments to try and learn
more about the system ;> I tried the example for Objectviewer.

It blows the VM away. Thinking I'd introduced something into my system - I
have STP's goodies and Minnestore port in my primary image - I first tried
the 2.4c VM. Boom. I tried a virgin but updated image; same boom. I then
said hmm, and waited until I got to work where I have Squeak on a Win NT
box. Same thing. As near as I can see the Squeak debug log is the same on
both platforms.

I am running squeak at home on a PowerMac 8500/180 w/ 104mb ram of which
I've given Squeak a partition of 45 Mb (:O) running OS 8.6 and a P133 w/ 128
Mb ram (NT 4, sp 4).

I can send the log to someone - I'm just not sure who needs it.

Thanks,

William

--
Live without fear; your Creator loves you     | William Barnett-Lewis
as a mother. Go in peace to follow the good   | mailto://wlewis@mailbag.com