Runtime package

O'NEEL Bruce beoneel at mindspring.com
Thu May 6 14:00:39 UTC 1999

Hi,
  On the mac this wouldn't be too bad, ie, the image could live in a
resource and on startup the vm could read that.  Windows executables
have some sort of resource idea too, right?  If so this could also
work for them.  I don't have a solution for unix short of just
compiling it into the vm and then stuffing it into memory.  That
sounds a bit ugly :-(  I don't know about other systems.

cheers

bruce

--
Reality is 80m polygons - Alvy Ray Smith
Bruce O'Neel - beoneel at mindspring.com
http://homepage.iprolink.ch/~bioneel/beo/beo.html - daily stuff