Building the TimeProfileBrowser

Stephen Travis Pope stp at create.ucsb.edu
Mon May 17 17:36:31 UTC 1999

Scott,

(1) Thanks for informing me of this; #lastIndexOf: is provided in
several other flavors of Smalltalk and I added it to minimize the impact
of the MinneStore port. I'll add it to the system-dependent code of
MinneStore rather than STP12, which is probably better than migrating
all the MinneStore and Siren code to use the Squeak-specific
#positionOfLast: (What does the ANSI standard say about this?)

(2) I made a new release of STP12 called 12.24c last week; it's a minor
update that adds a few methods I needed for the MinneStore port. You're
right, people who have local caches of STP12 should up-load 12.24c. It's
available with pre-build image/changes at the usual site -- see
http://www.create.ucsb.edu/squeak/STP12.html.

--
stp

Stephen Travis Pope | stp at create.ucsb.edu |